MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

its amazing , page-14

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Again it proves my point on how blind you are. You have your blinkers on again Hawk. I'm assuming your a Hawthorn supporter right? Don't be upset mate it was only a grand final and the better team one.

Again. You don't make sense. As always. The point I was making was that Hector made legitimate points and you all jumped on him he wasn't bagging the stock, and nor was I. But again your blind faith does not allow to see anyone else's perspective, and that's dangerous for you. Where in my responses have I said that I would sell the stock? I was responding to the ridiculous notions, ie.

1. There haven't been any negative announcements
    2. The capital raising?

All these things don't mean anything unless we get to market, yes they are positive but like Hector said. Phase 3 approval my friend, phase 3 approval.

By the way, why haven't come out 1.7 years and told us exactly what's going on with phase 3? Is that not a negative , you don't need a negative announcement to have negative sentiment.

I truly believe this stock will get there but don't jump on someone for putting things in perspective and having a balanced view. Who do you people think u are?

Ps. Show some maturity when talking about investments. Like Wareen Buffet says " invest with smarts not emotion. You clearly are investing with emotion.

All the best and go the blaster!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.