ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

its an absolute bleedin waste of opportunity !

1. 8,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2831
    When the EGM was called, I thought that at last the major s/h had seen the light, and gathered together to get some professional management on board.
    Not so.
    Here we have an EGM called by, evidently not just one major s/h, but a number of s/h supporting that call.

here was an opportunity to present to the Icon s/h a professional, coherent plan for Icon, administered by a new, experienced Board.

I was hoping for a new Board to be nominated which would include experienced CSG personnel - heaven knows there are plenty around!

The current mgt has demonstrated in the past that they are intent on ensuring that they propose fat option packages etc. ANY Board needs to demonstrate that they are there to govern and manage the company in the interests of the Company and ALL its shareholders.

We shareholders need to be aware that most of us VOICED OUR DISGUST at the recent EGM by voting down the resolution to give RJ various options - the vote on Resolution 4 was mind blowing - 24m FOR and 54m AGAINST !

The other resolutions were withdrawn simply because the Board knew they would be defeated.

The point is, that we small s/h have had enough!

The problem is, we have not been given an alternative !!!

MR & MRS BALDWIN - you have NOT argued your case effectively, and you have not proffered a viable alternative to warrant rocking the ship !

As demonstrated with other coys in similar situations, you need to throw enough money in, to mail s/h and better articulate your case - because the incumbent Board gets to present YOUR case for you, when they mail the Notice of Meeting to us s/h. You will never get a fair go!

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOMINATE SOME DEMONSTRATEDLY EXPERIENCED CSG PEOPLE TO THE BOARD, AND ARTICULATE A PLAN !!!

All those disaffected s/h would then have voted in favour of a new Board.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.