ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

its an exploration play

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    At the risk of stating the obvious ENT is an exploration company and all it has is exploration plays. The technical address of the northern yilgarn projects is good, though I would like to see more volcanics. ENT are drilling geophysical anomalies and when these anomalies are explained i.e. conductive graphitic schists in an EM anomaly, the drill hole is abandoned as the anomalie is explained. So move on to the next.

ENT is a high risk play. We must expect a lot of dusters. But Dermott Ryan is very capable and ENT has a bunch of other projects. Yes the price might drop to 20 cents or even lower, then this is the time to pick up more shares. I will do so.

At the end of the day we are investing in a high risk venture to make bonanza rewards. If we lose our money because the company is not successful, then that our fault, not the fault of ENT.

Put simply, you can lose all your dough with ENT, or you can make a killing. It all depends on the next drill hole. And, at least, ENT are drilling and putting shareholders funds in the ground and not mining the market.

Today we all lost money. We might lose some more. But we might make a killing. That is the beauty and excitement of exploration. I'm hanging in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.279M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2590101 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1198300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.