MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

its bargain time, page-39

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Jimmy is right ring John R the MD he is very helpful and certain has a passion for monitor not many MD's have for their company.
    He is the type of guy who get the cheapest Web fare when he has to go anywhere to save shareholders funds. Thats why
    l believe he got the best deal for MHL, l have spoken to him about medina and he believes no deal is better for MHL.
    He basically says medina have given a open check book for this J>V and as a small company with limited funds MHL has to husband the fund and get the most growth without begging to holders and fund placements all the time watering down holdings through dilution. Its actually refreshing to speak to a man in charge of a company that actually thinks about all holder and his belief that he has been entrusted with a lot of investors hard earned funds and has the responsibility to maximise growth and get the best return for us. I know it sounds like a bio
    from a spin doctor but he really is impressive and well worth talking to if you don't have belief that MHL can deliver the goods he as you can tell made me have some belief in MHL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.