Building and RE industries will be well protected. If the SHTF,...

1. 41,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Building and RE industries will be well protected. If the SHTF, there will be more incentives offered to make sure it keeps going p. Pandemic was a boost for house building against what majority was thinking a property crash was baked in. The one industry that will get mauled if it hasn't already is Uni and foreign students. I can bet you China will discourage their students from coming, this week we see them punishing their online education companies.

The protests I suspect is larger than just taking away people's freedom but in addition to what is happening over in France/Italy. No jab no going out basically. How about since we are in Pfizer deficit to fulfil requests, we include some drugs that can be used in parallel? All these people are pushing experimental vaccines as if sliced bread was just invented. Now I head booster jabs for the various variants. This brings me to computer virus and antidotes. Chicken or egg and is there a link that is fueling this industry by putting the bejesus in everyone?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.