Going back, it was perhaps 30+ years ago that I experienced the...

1. 41,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Going back, it was perhaps 30+ years ago that I experienced the type of symptoms as you described. So I used to get the annual common cold which I could not define between the 2. I took the Flu vaccine 1st time last year as a risk mitigation just in case I happened to be unfortunate to catch it and Covid. I did get a CC post vax. This year I follow the same risk procedure byt got CC pre-vax.

Unfortunately there are 2 polarised camp out in the world of medicine between those who think Vaccine is THE only way and others who thinks we should use both Vaccine and trial tested drugs although not discovered for this purpose but had efficacy results. You all available tools instead of just a dogmatic approach.

Don't you find it odd that Remsevidir was first touted as the miracle cure including Fauci promoting it but Ivemectin was demonised? Why would that be the case? I wonder if cost is a KEY reason because a dose of Remsedivir is so much more profitable. We know what happens if you take this wonder drug, zilch.

The side effects from mrna in general is not isolated incidents but if you compare the %, yes it is VERY low hence Govt will justify this risk v reward way. All stats can be massaged to find a fav results unfortunately including comparing % of death in typical flu and Covid. Again, the delta strain this time around being much more contagious is not having the same mortality effect of the original Covid so far. The rhetoric of lockdowns is though. Just daying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.