AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

its been 2 weeks, page-36

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think everyone needs to pause and take a deep breath.

James is in AZZ up to his eyeballs with many millions of shares and many millions of currently out of the money performance shares.

He has been riding the highs and lows of AZZ for almost a decade and would no doubt see AZZ as being a big part of his retirement plans at some point.

To that end, given he has been approached by someone to buy AZZ's assets, logic dictates that he will try and get the best value for money deal he can - whatever that may be in the current climate and given the quality of AZZ's asset base.

Now whether that is $1, 80 cents, 60 cents or whatever number, he will be working hard to achieve the best outcome he can because as a shareholder, that is how best he will financially benefit - as will we all.

To flush out the best bid will take some time. Suitors need to do their due diligence, lawyers and financiers get involved and potential other suitors need to be canvassed.
    The whole process can take months, yet we seem to have shareholders panicking because they don't know (and insinuate management are withholding information) on every detail now.

There should be 2 types of sellers at the moment - those that have (or want to) sell based on the supposed lower quality of AZZ's asset base and those that are impatiently selling now on the premise that a deal has not yet been announced.

In the medium term, it is my view that both categories of sellers will regret it.

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.