DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Its been a long time coming

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I first 'discovered' this stock when it was trading around $1. I loved the concept and the idea of the scale of the resource, its shallow location and its proximity to the coast. I watched with excitement as this rallied swiftly to $6 adding to the position along the way. Maybe foolishly I added on the way down and took a big swing at 16c (whilst not telling the wife). To the credit of the management they never once (during the rise and precipitous fall) did they ever change their message and showed faith all the way by adding to their holdings. Full credit to them. Now with a number of milestones passed and the most significant one upcoming they (and the rest of the patient crowd) are getting rewarded. Mkt cap of US65m looks just way too small when you look at the mkt caps of the rest of the sector (POT =$31bn). Management continue to deliver and the excitement around this name has, in my mind, only just started. I love the way the volume has started to increase and once this hits A$100m then this will creep onto the radar screens of a large number of investors. I sense very good things to come for this hidden treasure. Sadly I feel that this one will be stalled by a major before it can realise its true potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.