BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

its been a long time coming, page-6

1. 767 Posts.
    Nope my reply to "responsible Government" is they have been conned and have bought a "dead man Walking Product" manufactured by Gilead and chaired by no one else at the time i.e. by D Rumsfeld (i.e. G Bush side kick).

In my view EVERY Government will try and exhaust Tamiflu first and then try and keep their options "To the best of available".

Relenza is and hould be number one but thanks to G. W. and Mr, Rumsfeld they have the majority interest in Government stockpiles.

If you look at stockpiles around te work they are peanuts compared to population in those respective countries and at a worst case scenario its only one go for one person equating to approx 30% ++/-- on the population.

This scenaio is only one CRACK and only the most important to surival may survive.

Remember the doses in stockpile are limited to a one go scenario and the first ones to be used will be TAMIFLU then RELENZA and only then will RELENZA be the preferred antiviral.

p.s. there is a heap of TAMIFLU in stockpile and GOVERMENT ELECTIONS ARE WON AND LOST ON POOR DECISIONS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.