BTR 5.56% 1.9¢ brightstar resources limited

it's been a while..........., page-10

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    DC,

Point taken, but I have been in BTR (AIM) since 2004 and have seen the SP consolidate/rise/fall/rise/fall/collapse in on hell of an emotional roller coaster. I understand where you are coming from, but if you drive the SP too hard it eventually has one way to go and that is fall just as hard. A short term stratagy and if that's what you want then I am all for you pushing the excitement button while typing up the next announcement notice, but I've been there before with that sort af noise the market becomes a little to extremely unemotional and putting the SP that are sometimes unrealistic and no chance of holding. Mate it eventually hurts as a L/T holder, as in my stratagy I was never in it to sell as it was more to appreciate the value over time (In my case I set a 5 year window). My investment was purely the belief that AIM (MF & Co) would bring Perkoa into production. Once I saw the equipement arriving and earth works taking place, so did my increase in investment funds into AIM and you know the story since then. I reflect back many times and firmly believe the action aginst former management was warranted and just. The case was settled out of court, but the holders (myself inc) get nothing back bar a second chance at it. I personally believe that some of the spin/words used in these past announcements were also misleading thus causing mass asteria when a single drill hole was announced. Scott was brought in for a reason and I am seeing that reason in my opinion unfolding before us. I am sorry but I am all for the this current conservative approach as I believe the assets (Perkoa/Bukina Faso/Mumbwa) will speak for themselves eventually in time. When you had a 5 year stratagy and now 6 years on, what's another couple?

For the record I was invested in SFR and AIM, with AIM capturing my emotion/imagination as these results/timelines etc were being announced/met. I consolidated into one stock at the time as AIM seemed to be winning the race to production. Take a look closely at SFRs and BTRs 10 year graphs. Guess where I should have invested and mate that hurts. Now have a close look at BTR 10 year again, you can overlay the 2009/2010 (2 years) neatly over 2007/2008 (2 years)(Also keep in mind the consolidation 1 for 10 backend 08). To me it's uncany in likeness and nearly deja'vu and yes emotionally plays on my mind.
    Not only is SFR a successful spec story, but so is AMX and just look how the SP has no major erratic downside but a true north direction. If Scott can bring in pure conservative investment support for BTR then I am again all for it. Is it working at the moment, I don't believe so as it's only North Sound that have increased their support as have I over the last 12 months. I think the major stumble was the Mumbwa licence and thank god BHP had control here, but I believe as things progress and confidence returns in regards to this matter so will SP momentum and hopefully another substantial holder. BTR (AIM) have had no other major interest for a few years, so I believe this alone will put another support post in for the SP.

Again DC nothing against the spin you are referring too, but I personally prefer the current approach. I can still give him the message, but I would really be contradicting myself. You may want to go over my post first to reconsider your thought's and advise as I will be happy to ask/comment per your standing on current style.

Cheers,
    Snap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $74.84K 4.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6522222 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4648180 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.