SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Life is to short. This is the funniest thing I have seen a share...

1. 397 Posts.
    Life is to short.

This is the funniest thing I have seen a share price drops from 7.9c (implying everybody bought at this price) to 5.4c - 30% worst case (or .004 in 1 day today) because some investors got impaitent. CBA was 60% down at one stage - while still making billions of dollars in profit - guess those that sold would be jumping for joy now.

AVB lost 50% in 3 weeks, guess what the options have finally closed the gap on that one, check the SSN options at the moment and during the decline - hate to see the carnage on that forum.

And now the world has fallen in for SSN - I told you so, no such thing as long term investment (better tell that to my Blue Chip share portfolio that I have held for 12 years and slowly added to with one big major buy, you guessed it during the GFC - why because no one wanted them - if a bank makes $4b profit and during the GFC makes $4b why would you sell? but people do) and other ramblings.

Let's just take a step back, look at your investment:
    12 months ago - share price 1c now 5.4c - had us conned.
    6 months ago - 4 small wells producing + gas, since have added Gene, Gary + will add Rodney & Earl, potential for diamondback - 100%, Harstad to be drilled + someone doing them a favour drilling land at no risk to give them some income. Working on JV for rest to reduce risk and on it goes.

Yet we want this all done in a month.

All the while we have the chance to do our total 2010 oil production in 6 months (and maybe in a quarter) - what would this mean oh yeah more cash and for a long time.

Now the thing that has become a bigger liability than asset - we have net cash of $65m to do it all, in fact sell the gas assets and we have today's market value in cash to do it all.

Our HC solution - sell the land and bank the money, because the share price is going gang busters with all the cash we have at the moment? One two tick mentality.

It is very simple - you know CTP, BCC, VIL, GGE, GDN, and on it goes - will never be anything more than a feed the directors group of companies and a few ticks in profit for investors to get out on the rise before you are left holding the baby - sorry but they lack one thing cash and cashflow and most of all oil, and in most cases none of these. SSN would be on that list and doing a capital raising without that land sale but it was the smart or lucky one and now has a chance to build a long term business, it is 1 of a very very few who have that chance in this area of the market.

Forgot 3.8% at no cost whatever you get is still no cost, It is about the opportunity cost (economics 101 - what else could you be doing instead of managing all those wells?), that is you can focus on generating income from your other assets you do not have the worry about all the issues that come with drilling 160 wells - but you will get the cash. If you think my strategy 2 was a joke wait till it comes true, they could literally stop everything and make a million (boiler pay attention) a year - not bad for a company that was bankrupt.

Not quick enough for you, well just sell and move on, it really is that simple, there's 2 ticks up tomorrow and then 2 ticks down on Wednesday wherever you go and when you add it all up guess what you are even or enough for dinner/mortgage - the gambler only tell's you about the wins.

Well that is it from me, time to rejoin the real world and no more posting on HC.

As my long time boss/mentor once told me (this does not apply to everyone some great posters here) "You only have so many hours in your professional life, be careful who you spend it with, for they will drag you to their level"

Those seriously interested in following this company can contact me at [email protected] and I will share my calculations with you as promised - just give me your HC username and I will happily discuss with you.

Sentiment - Good Luck To All (even you boiler and skyrocketer, for you 2 are truely the the chosen ones, for what I have no idea)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.