AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Its been 'Fun'., page-35

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    We all know the risks involved here. Not to say I don't agree with the sentiment and see where you are coming from but a bit of perspective is needed on this forum.

I agree with all that the bod have shown their naivety and immaturity many numerous times but they have taken a course of action that many here were calling for the last 6-9months. SKI should piss or get off the pot, ski should put up or shut up, I don't know how many different ways I have read that sentiment.

Some should re-read the announcement 1st Oct - auz did exactly what everyone was calling for!!

Yes things have taken a turn for the worse with that course of action but can hardly say they are ruining lives. We all made the decision to invest under no coercion.

As for MH, some should consider what they would have done in his shoes. Coming from well established company to a risky start up - thinking he was joining to close the biggest deal of his career - only the bod had the same idea as SHs - suddenly he's gone from being involved with a risky start up to a high risk speculative junior against the wishes of his ego. Not attempting to slate him for any about to accuse me - he's probably done a fine job along the way but himself and the company were no longer a match for each other without the offski.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.