AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

@hoots I did take all that into consideration, and still did on...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @hoots I did take all that into consideration, and still did on my hard decision to sell, also I forgot to thank you in my long winded post you have been a valuable insight on many a forum, unfortunately like many others I got caught in the hype and drama (and what a drama!!) of a new era of battery material demand and this particular story. Yep I broke all of my rules in technical analysis and stop losses. Emotion got in the way.

@Alway funny you should say Latin... At least AUZ is not LRS (another dud. Actually the dud of duds)

@leo090100 I just think if SK didn't sign anything, something probably was not feasable, plus AUZ is so diluted with past stuff ups, I just see this thing consolidating, waiting for metal prices to increase to make more feasable (how much more cash do they have to burn??), or getting sold off for a cheap price.. Many of us have seen this before unfortunately. And looking at today's announcement, its not looking good.

I truly believe that AUZ had all good intentions and were definitely not a lifestyle company.. Just bad decisions and mediocre inexperienced management on something that could've been beautiful for Australian mining.

Also, thanks everyone for the love on my first ever post it was truly humbling and brought much closure to this saga.

NB. Rereading my original post I also realised I made a funny without even knowing it....

SKI = Sneaky Koreans Indeed.. Haha

Peace All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.