POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

its big very big

1. 945 Posts.
    Just got back Cottesloe pubs (OBH and Cott), everyone is talking about it, its big, its very big. So big some are saying BHP processing plant and Russian assets are a done cheap deal, immediately, cheap and very big, Aus biggest. Years of suppling ore to our own processer, Its huge, tied up so much land and resource. AF is getting half the gold/nickel fields as BHP and Russians have half it tied up with plans too get the rest, that's why Norilisk and BHP put combined $15 billion into such a large landholding and resource and production for resources we will find.
    Some saying we getting it all for $500 million. Most people at pub thought I was a bum for saying bad things about AF and DS, I admit my frontal lobe damage got the best of me, AF best mates.
    It was out of control, people every where buying rounds, open bar, instant millions, beautiful girls. Soon its our turn.
    Someone was sitting in corner by themselves saying admin ??? LOSER, every one else was saying its big, huge profits, we just don't know how big yet. Maybe we got half the 1000kmh gold/nickel belt. Wish POS would break the ice.
    Cottesloe, biggest millions club ever next week. Its big, we last to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.565K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 89296834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51186566 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.