NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

it's boring

1. 385 Posts.
    Pretty boring with no news around and very limited trading. So here's my prediction for the next 7 days just because we need some new theories and TG seems to be asleep or on holidays. :-)

I predict that NWT will see another one of those 10 million shares block trades happening pretty soon. It will basically happen once the offer side shrinks closer to 100 million. This will kick off a new round of buying, followed by news later that day or the next.

I have no idea what sort of news but it would have to be good enough to justify a move in share price. So what I'm saying is that a move is on the cards and that it will happen the same way as always. Pre news buying activity followed by hyped up news, followed by a spike, followed by a slump.

That sounds like a typical event for NWT so I'm reasonably confident that it will happen as predicted. :-))

Please note that I know absolutely nothing more than anybody else here. This prediction is based on historic events and may suffer a time laps, time shift or time lag...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.