RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

its buy time!!!

1. 1,980 Posts.
    After some outlandish behaviour from a now suspended poster, there had been some panic selling today and stops getting hit.. i personally was out all day and missed it.. however what some sellers have failed to do is their own research and remember why they actually bought RFE in the first place.. a dangerous mix of serious unsubstantiated downramping and an ill-informed article in todays Age have what i believe caused todays action - nothing more nothing less.. There are 116.82M shares with a now MC of 116.82 (Buffets 1:1 #1 criteria)and Natural Gas in the U.S. has rebounded quite well over the last few sessions(V formation)heading towards the Nth American winter.. None of the top 20 have sold instead have outlayed much much more coin to get in at 1.20..this screams confidence and buy time..if anything the outcome couldnt better for anyone thats been on the sideline watching and waiting for that bargain entry...

Someone once posted, Im not selling till Healy sells..well he's got about another 3 Million shares comin his way at 1.20 in October!

Between now and October the downramping will likely ramp-up by new posters..be smart people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.