NHC 0.90% $4.49 new hope corporation limited

Ffailings, you will recognise that you think the best place for...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Ffailings, you will recognise that you think the best place for your money is in your own pocket - and I do not consider that selfish.

What I am thinking goes along the line of how to finance the future of NHC. The episode in New Ackland proves the problem. Chiefly because coal is been isolated from the investment community like super funds, banks and left governments, that NHC have proposed alternative business models into metals recently Even the biggest miners are moving away from coal. I see coal as viable into the future (my bet it is going to get very cold over the next few decades in both hemispheres) and want NHC to be sustainable and if isolation occurs then they will need to be able to finance with their own profits or privately. This isolation is happening now. So however long anyone thinks overseas markets will pay a premium for coal, NHC should endeavour to prosper. Funds from those private rich lists will continue to chase these premium profits that are necessary if the biggest populations require it.

Consider if NHC transfer its business model to metals - where does it get the funds to build from scratch? What does it do if it goes the way of dividends - sooner or later its business model will be forced to change.

Of course if you want NHC current business model to end then it is ideal to get the divs and use up those franking credits now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.49
Change
0.040(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $3.812B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.49 $4.52 $4.47 $2.194M 488.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 13126 $4.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.50 20812 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.