NHC 0.41% $4.89 new hope corporation limited

It's Buyback Time, page-87

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Nothing I haven't already said, besides that's not a press release that's some tossers hopes and dreams. The words draft and consultation should have given that away. Your research is getting worse by the day Sab8 rooky move.

So lets get some facts shall we.
    1) as I write this post coal like yesterday, last week, the month before, tomorrow, next month, and the year after that, is doing all the heavy lifting here 77%. This is not my opinion its fact. Straight from the horses mouth. You or anyone else here can look for yourself what's really happing not what you hope is happening from the AEMO website updated constantly.
    2) No amount of fairy farts and pixi dust is going to change that. Unreliables will never cut it.
    3) All coal fired plants here in Australia are in the twilight years, that is what will close the current assets not unreliables.
    4) we are heading full steam into a fork in the road, each turn is unpleasant and distasteful one more so then the other. Only time will tell which way we head. The options are new coal fired or nuclear.

The last 24 hours of generation for all to look at. Your feelings don't interest me.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3885/3885174-4c8e0a3b39fbcc6230ea887366fbadb3.jpg

Now for my opinion
    1) My guess is we are going down the nuclear path, so I am loaded with uranium shares as well.
    2) The nuclear decision will not happen until the government will be hard up against the wall, this I'm thinking is still 10 or so years away when the lights stop turning on, then another 10 years to build nuclear plants. So nothing is going to happen till I'm almost dead.

As for NHC it doesn't even sell coal to the plants I just mentioned, It will keep printing money for years to come

Again Sab8 just like before, you think I'm wrong WHAT is going to replace coal in the next 10 years.. you fail to answer it each and every time you open your mouth.

Slug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.89
Change
-0.020(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $4.137B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.91 $4.93 $4.83 $4.367M 895.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7916 $4.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.90 76027 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.