RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

its cheap period, page-3

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    rupes, yes very much so agree...
    Range has proven a great deal to us this week and it is effectively one of the most important weeks in this companies history...
    I would have expected this ann to have been recieved positively, but I guess the time until drilling cancels out any appreciation of this great announcement...
    You told me it would rise up by baggers on this announcement...
    You have made some mighty big calls and I could sense something was coming...your prolific...and mighty brave to make flamboyant picks at times...

Rupes,
    NOW WE HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH....
    I was skeptical that Range would ever drill... all the dots are connected...
    At some stage I will tell you exactly how I am going to trade RRS and I believe its far to early to think about investment with spud date many many months off...
    Almost guaranteed profits to be made by trading the drill...
    one must not get carried away and understand that betting on a discovery, and not just any discovery but a major one, development and production is a like betting on a major underdog... betting against Range pulling all this off is the only stance I will take because the odds of Range pulling it all off is much less than 5%...

Be a smart fella and take your shares off the market at the top of the drill hopefully around $1 or above... Or face the consequences of a 15cent share (eg MEO) from the fallout when it all goes bad....
    disclosure No position,
    sentiment Buy....
    its in my target price range now...im waiting and going to play this patiently...
    Im not fussed if I miss out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.