KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Hi panchito ... although I completely agree with your sentiment...

1. 5,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    Hi panchito ... although I completely agree with your sentiment (and gave your post a tick) I cannot bring myself to confirm your uptrend theory for MSHL or either NRT/NVGN.

A three or five year chart of any of these looks terrible. I personally look at weekly charts to confirm up trends and no matter which way round I look at these they're flat lining along the bottom.

Even volume for MSHL is down relative compared to 2009.

On March 11 2009, NVGN made a low of USD1.23 ... recently the lowest its hit is USD1.70, so although NRT looks to be testing the 12 month double bottom, NVGN is actually nowhere near its previous lows.

So I guess it depends on the scale of the chart we view as to the conclusions we can draw. But I do like to refer to Colin Twiggs Incredible Charts and often his Twiggs Money Flow indicator is of interest to me as its a pure momentum stochastic. And right now the MSHL Twiggs Money Flow indicator is just days from a major break up through zero and has one of those lovely consolidating flat top triangle patterns I always look out for in a trading stock. This is reflected in the MACD and to a lesser extent the RSI.

For my money MSHL confirms the uptrend at USD11, double what we are here - which - IMO - on Ovature news will take about 3 minutes into their US trading day hopefully when the news is rather good! LOL.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.