BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

It's coming, page-198

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Have to say it's starting to feel like things are moving along with extra staff and lots of trials/demonstrations.

Still waiting on that high volume embedded SNAP hardware (only because that's what I originally bought in for), that will get lots of attention but things appear to be going well regardless with the software applications (if they can adapt to give customers what they want I can't complain) and Spikenet (sorry BRN) stuff is great not to mention the talent they have.

I do hope, regardless of how long it takes, that M4 is impressive (not least from a financial deal standpoint). Not that I'm not already impressed by the tech just that it's something that really gets noticed big time. If not I'll live, as long as they keep (oh god I hate to use the term) 'moving forward' and networking with the people who get things done.

Its that day of critical mass that I'm keenly awaiting where I can say I feel very confident that they will have med/long term, if not meteoric, success; I'd like that to be M4 but it may not be. Spikenet have been around for 17 yrs so why not BRN.
    Last edited by Straw: 07/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.