BRN 14.0% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

so you say my unbalanced way in posting ...take a look at the...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    so you say my unbalanced way in posting ...take a look at the down rampers do you think that is a balanced view ....i don't see you call them sundry to see ?.... are you serious ?
    man or man if you think this is not a day traders stock you must be joking.... this has been manipulated so many times by day traders & been shorted it's not funny..... I cant believe that you said that.... just have a look @ the chart it sounds that you don't follow the charts @ all .....
    cant you see when the stock gets pumped ? & the down rampers are nowhere to be seen as soon as they have sold out the fan club appears & so on ....seriously
    as i said before there is a time to buy & time to sell .....
    so regarding your other attack on me LND & company i think that is so immature that i love LND ....
    no i don't Love LND i just respect the man what he has done so far if you think definitely that's your prerogative ....
    if you look back 2 years we had nothing in place just pie in the sky promises by the old management & the first thing he did was to get rid off the dead wood & the other thing the FPGA board that Peter held in his hands that turned out to be not marketable in it's present form/condition ....don't get me wrong it was great but not for mass market deployment
    when he came in to work for BRN it was like in the dark ages when they feed the lions with Lamb to keep them Quiet no-one was happy & still aren't, how can you please everyone
    share holders craping on here that things will go to the moon but when the reality hits those things weren't what they should be so now it's all LNDs fault that things are taking longer ....
    the other thing stop attacking me just because i get on with the Man & i can actually talk to him .....is that bad ....not from my-side ?

also remember Rome wasn't built in one day....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.040(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $507.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.5¢ $3.675M 13.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 312055 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 852448 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 14784428
Last updated 12.19pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.