FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

It's coming..., page-8

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    "Maybe I am off target, but I just can't help but think FAR and WPL may have already agreed a way forward should arbitration fall FAR's way. "

Dodds...If this is to be the case then this management must surely go down as p&$$ weak and no clue of negotiation.
    On this scenario, if Arbitration falls FAR's way, then there is a "out" for WPL to still stay in the game.. a nice fallback for WPL regardless of the threatening outcome of arbitration. But if it falls COP's way.. WPL then say...well sorry FAR.. you lost.. and WPL walks away unscathed with all the donuts. That'll be crazy... so I don't think that will be the case. Maybe you just phrased your view in a wrong way.?

They should come out with a deal beforehand ( long before arbitration commence)and for everyone to see that the deal is a win-win for FAR and WPL.. nothing else. The closer they get to the Arbitration outcome, the heavier the deal should lean in FAR's favour because WPL has all to lose, FAR nothing to lose. Either that or FAR go all the way take it all if WPL decides to roll the dice and loses.
    I believe a deal has been done and they should come out asap to remove all uncertainties. I'm just thinking there is still a few nuts and bolts to be tightened and timing is important.

Don't think FAR will be "played" by the honchos this time around...
    Declare the deal and let's move on!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75195 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 106000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.