DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

My reading of company announcements and annual reports suggests...

1. 612 Posts.
    My reading of company announcements and annual reports suggests that management is achieving plenty. They have been doing a good job of building the company and should be feeling the pain as they hold so many options that are worth zip at the moment and unlikely to be worth anything in the future until the SP gets a lot higher.

Because of blatant sustained manipulation, the share price is toast and has been for ages but this is a different matter.

AGM is coming up very soon - we need people to attend and ask questions about the share price. The company's stand has always been that the SP is out of their hands and they are concentrating on building the business. That was fair enough for a month or two of shorting but when it's gone on for so long and the manipulators have completely trashed the market for this company's shares, it's time for the company to address the issue. It's been a complete disaster for holders (including directors) and also has big impacts on the company's ability to raise funds.

The listing on the Singapore exchange and now the AIM were supposed to help fix this but given the continued manipulation, the hoped-for solution must be questionable at best. It didn't have any impact upon the aggressive shorting when the SP was much higher and Singapore was the target. Now the SP has been smashed down to the equal lowest ever (and looks like going even lower) when the AIM listing is just around the corner. The shorters have shown over and over that they are willing and able to smash the SP regardless of buying and now there is no buying.

So .. can anyone attend the AGM and get this issue on the table for discussion. The company has to recognise that ignoring market manipulation hasn't worked and they have to get clever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.