DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

I have emailed a list of queries to the new DTE IR Manager to be...

1. 3,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    I have emailed a list of queries to the new DTE IR Manager to be addressed at the AGM and her response was that she would do her best to have those queries responded to within the AGM Presentation.

I see the current share price being depressed due to a lack of visibility of revenues. Once DTE can show the high margin revenue is about to flow into the coffers this is going to be a $0.30+ stock again. Shareholder sentiment can change very quickly based on simple news. I bought SWM last week at $1.08 when it was a "dog" and this week it is a "darling".

The biggest endorsement of DTE this year has been the HSBC loan facility being granted. Bankers in the UK have become extremely conservative so to get that facility in a tough borrowing market gave me a lot of comfort about the fundamentals of DTE's projects.

Re the AIM IPO,IMO these guys have had investors lined up to achieve the GBP 40M that has been referred to for some time.That in itself should put a rocket under the current share price when it is announced. As for the LT, if DTE can achieve an EBITDAX of $150m pa in a couple of years time this is going to be a 10 bagger.

I have topped up today and will wait until the AGM when the AIM IPO results and the strategic update should confirm that the company is making good progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.