IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

HI S/S ... Sounds like we are singing from the same hyme...

1. 174 Posts.
    HI S/S ... Sounds like we are singing from the same hyme book.With those thoughts u could be my long lost twin,he was taken by aliens at birth... do u watch the X Files and do u want to believe.Yes my log said to watch for these pending moves, so u betta top up bfore the trading halt soon.Guess a s/h meeting will be called for in about 4-5 weeks.They preferred a Monday for CFE, want to call it ? I think either on a MON or Thurs (Fri are too busy) If u like , I"ll bet you 2 Crownies it will be on Mon- I will deliver if you r in Perth or catch u when next instate! You get to drink one and me one... and vice versa if I win.This may HC loggers to a new level of backing up their views or comments.. u never know we all might meet each other and find we are real people and have some fun talking on HC rather than being too serious. Seriously, i've been trading for nearly 30+ years and have a servious portfolio and am pissed off with mgmt filling their pockets with options or greatly topping up their share holdings and/or exercising options prior to releasing news (which often they sit on for their own benefit) and i'm sure I am not alone with these sentiments.... my friends call me MUFF (because I like spaghetti !)

n

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.