RTM reefton mining nl

re: its disgraceful - burpless etal hi burpless, only had a few...

1. 722 Posts.
    re: its disgraceful - burpless etal hi burpless, only had a few red wines yesterday eve/am. just letting off some steam and having a bit of fun. I have not been around lately, and will be out of the country again soon, with little time to look at the internet. My main intention last night was to encourage some discussion with others and wind down after a busy day. While business will be included, my adward winning '63 Karmann Ghia conv and myself are off to Germany for the 50th anniversary. While in Europe, I have other non share business to attend to which will make it difficult to think shares and converse with HC until August.

In respect to rtm/rtmo, my rather obsessive research tends to indicate that it will have a positive announcement tomorrow morning, not a negative one. not long to find out.

It makes sense to me to allow some prior notice to the announcement for several reasons, the most obvious reason so as to allow for the UK shareholders to ascertain and then research the information themselves before the share is back on the market. This share procedure that RTM has chosen to take is not an uncommon one tomorrow.

Not-with-standing this, I have always fully admitted to buying and selling any spec share during their boyant periods, like other regular traders do.

I will most definitely be glued to the computer chair tomorrow, and hope to have the opportunity to do some buys and sells. If I lose, so be it, my stuff up, no one elses. If I win, I will probably gloat like most other HC's do.

I reiterate that at this point in time, RTM is worth the punt.

I also suggest that, I am not a total, useless drunk. As dlux and some other HC's know, I am a friendly enough, educated, work-a-holic whose only real sin is not to enjoy life as much as I should. I am trying my best to make up for this of late.

good luck all tomorrow who hold.

zeek

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.