TLS 0.66% $3.79 telstra group limited

its disgusting, page-11

1. 597 Posts.
    no I think Ill just wallow in self pity for a while its suppose to be good for the soul I really am impressed with this positive attitude of lifers. They don't need return on investment just give me divs and franking. This unwavering devotion is wasted on tls though. But if I was in a fight a holy war I would choose a lifer to be in front of me that's for sure Today looks even worse than yesterday market wise. Chart boy still says the stock is on the up I just don't believe anymore Its like the Japanese weather presenters, when there wrong they have to go on tv and apologise But chart boy takes it in his stride and has another go the next day just to get it wrong again and still silence Please chart boy just once say you got it wrong and you have been guessing all along causing much financial pain to mug punters who are packing winter woollies on a hot sunny day on tea leaves advise Anyhow buyers are out numbered by sellers looks like more of my capital will disappear oh well easy come easy go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.79
Change
-0.025(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $43.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $69.94M 18.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
106 387371 $3.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.79 673537 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.