TLS 0.26% $3.80 telstra group limited

its disgusting, page-17

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    no I think Ill just wallow in self pity for a while its suppose to be good for the soul
    So, rather than take steps to prevent any further losses after losing a 'small fortune', you prefer to wallow in self pity. OK, got it.

I really am impressed with this positive attitude of lifers.
    Yep, despite your attempts to save them from a stock you then decided to buy, the people with a life have focused on their own assessments of the business' future performance.

They don't need return on investment just give me divs and franking.
    Or they're happy that they've already had returns and are not phased by the ebb and flow of the market. A regular, stable dividend is the icing on the cake for those who don't plan to sell for a while.

This unwavering devotion is wasted on tls though.
    Everyone should frequently assess their financial position and decide if it continues to suit their needs.

But if I was in a fight a holy war I would choose a lifer to be in front of me that's for sure
    If I were in any sort of war, I'd prefer to have as many people in front of me as I can get. I'd want to be as far back as possible.

Today looks even worse than yesterday market wise.
    Some days are diamonds, some days are stones.

Chart boy still says the stock is on the up
    Haven't been able to find any HotCopper user named 'Chart boy'

I just don't believe anymore
    You didn't believe in the first place, so there's no change there.

Its like the Japanese weather presenters, when there wrong they have to go on tv and apologise
    Aren't they on TV anyway?

But chart boy takes it in his stride and has another go the next day just to get it wrong again and still silence
    Persistence is an admirable quality.

Please chart boy just once say you got it wrong and you have been guessing all along causing much financial pain to mug punters who are packing winter woollies on a hot sunny day on tea leaves advise
    Are they following the charts, or reading the tea leaves? Maybe they should complain to their tea supplier.

Anyhow buyers are out numbered by sellers looks like more of my capital will disappear
    Since you've decided to wallow in self pity, that's a foreseeable outcome.

oh well easy come easy go
    Will you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $121.3M 32.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8965 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 97349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.