TLS 0.39% $3.80 telstra group limited

all the whining on this site I bought for 6.16 blah blah Have a...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    all the whining on this site I bought for 6.16 blah blah Have a thought for me
    Ok, I'm thinking. I'm thinking I'll examine the points of your post.

I bought yesterday at 5.2 lost a small fortune in 1 day
    The price at close is approximately 5.18. You've lost approximately 2 cents a share over 24 hours. I don't know how many shares you purchased, but if that amounts to a 'small fortune' for you, then you're pumping enough money into the share market to be able to do your own risk assessment. A 2 cent change, in the context of a stock worth over 5 dollars, is not worth mentioning. If it causes you stress, perhaps try a smaller amount next time.

I really expected sp to be at least 5.28
    Then you were wrong. Unfortunately, not everyone can pick the day-to-day fluctuations of a stock. Maybe it will go up tomorrow?

There is no buyers yet the share price at its lowest was 5.13
    As it's now above $5.13, someone obviously bought it. Maybe several people.

If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen
    Indeed. Why are you complaining about a 2 cent drop?

And remember theres always someone worse of than you(remember the story of the poor postie with cancer ) pull yourself together its only money.
    It's important to have perspective in life. And hobbies. Go out and enjoy life.

tls I hope to get to 5.3 so I can get out of this capital munching stock
    If it goes to $5.30, you will have made a 10 cent profit per share - 5 times your 'small fortune'. Does that make it a large fortune? If so, well done! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

What the hell was I thinking when I bought it I must of dreaming
    Possibly ruing your sale prior to the dividend at $5.2, seeing the share price recover and feeling that you missed out? Had you waited, you could have made 15.5 cents per share and then sold at $5.33 a week ago, for a 28.5 cent per share turnaround. That's 2.85 large fortunes! Oh well. There will be another dividend in six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.015(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $44.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.81 $3.77 $11.92M 3.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 42578 $3.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.80 128301 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.