TLS 0.79% $3.78 telstra group limited

its disgusting, page-38

1. 3,062 Posts.
    all to often you find this behaviour when short selling is rife wether it is orchestrated or individuals who have embraced their own rationale
    to support their engagement in the aforementioned practice, , it generally appears on every pressured short stock.
    It is true that consolidation has been apparent in the sector Vocus being a rising acquistor and many might choose to believe they are a real threat with the slow establishment of the NBN however I would suggest that TLS have the technical expertise combined with enormous cashflow after costs that TLS will remain the dominant player.

History shows that acquisitors are at extreme risk of a negative risk to cashflow and many have fallen,that Vocus for example appear to be on the path of exponential growth swallowing market share at warp speed is not likely to be a reality as opposed to TLS, so TLS might well be considered a great opportunity for investors deploying capital for ROI thus thwarting the short selling brigades efforts, at some point the short sellers will find they have their own ROI issues, they will find themselves seriously out of the money but leave many happy investors.

please note I am in at 532c not all concerned by the current drop happily awaiting something like sub $5 to consider buying more for the express rationale of ROI---dont left the doomsayers annoy you I find their antics highly amusing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.78
Change
-0.030(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $43.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $64.41M 17.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 122150 $3.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.79 548596 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.