TLS 0.26% $3.80 telstra group limited

its disgusting, page-9

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    you don't understand this is the first time ive lost on tls
    But you haven't. The share price may go up tomorrow, and then you'd be ahead. You're allowed to hold a share for more than a day. Lot's of people even hold shares for several days or more. You only make a profit or loss when you sell.

I have left money on the table before but never lost
    That is an outstanding record and something to print out and stick above your door

Its a new feeling for me
    Life is about new experiences. Good to see you broadening your horizons.

(I suppose lifers have had this feeling before so I tell myself to suck it up)
    Yes, most people who have been in a share for a few days get to experience the price fluctuating.

and I don't like it.
    Hmm. You've used a full stop here so I guess that shows how displeased you are.

If you watched the buy side today you will know what im talking about
    Unfortunately, I had other things to attend to so I missed that riveting action.

It is a fortune concerned otherwise I would be laughing as I never saw it coming
    That's curious, because you've mentioned once or twice on this forum that some people have lost some money since last year, so I would have thought you might have anticipated it could happen.

Its not a stampede to get out but the sell side is dominating buyers
    Maybe that's what caused the 2 cent drop. Good work, Holmes, you've cracked the case!

Ps I am glad you have your fingers crossed for me
    I do what I can

maybe a joint pray from all you lifers will give tls strength to 5.30 so I can get out
    You can actually get out at any time you choose. You don't need us people with a life to do anything on your behalf.

after that the sp can do what it likes cause all the true lifers are only worried about their div and franking sp doesn't matter
    It's probably true that the people with a life aren't overly concerned with the SP, particularly if they bought it when it was significantly less than it is now. Some may have even made 2 cents a share (or more) on it! Those lucky, lucky people with their small fortunes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $121.3M 32.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8965 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 97349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.