88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

You are the emotional investor. Setbacks in operations scared...

1. 588 Posts.
    You are the emotional investor. Setbacks in operations scared you out of the share because you were worried about losing money in a spec stock that is clearly a long term play and hasn't even come to fruition yet...emotion 100%. There are plenty of us seeing this through to the end because we invested in the project, not the SP. In our eyes the company fundamentals have not changed, meanwhile you're worried about where the SP is headed over the next year or so. You're the kind of guy big movers adore.

Your successful short term trade means nothing to me for two reasons: 1. If it had gone the other way we wouldn't be hearing boo from you let alone a 20/20 hindsight, and 2. If we're having a pissing contest out of who can pick the right time to buy/sell and basing the future of the company on guessing fluctuations, then I wager my buy at 1.3 cents and sell at 4.2 cents more impressive. Also my buy in at 5 cents and sell at 7.8 cents. Then there's the 0.6 cents parcel I acquired and flogged for 4 cents. I'd wager I've made more out of this stock than you. But what do I know...I'm just one of those guys who stayed in the share when it hit 0.6 cents and I was down 50% in my portfolio and people exactly like you cried the sky is falling, saying it's over and the well is a duster etc., that they got out at the right time. Then a month later people like you missed the train while the rest of us made a truckload of cash out of staying faithful to the long term plan.

The company has ALWAYS been in a position where it can go bad from any point. If you need to state that now, then you didn't know what you were investing in in the first place. We are an oil exploration company - high risk spec stock. I swear half the people in 88E have no idea what this company actually does.

What you were saying is that anyone who plans on holding long term is in for misery. I reject this because I'm simply not phased by the SP at any given time and won't be until the company has completed the project and I've done my cash or made a lot of it. Don't try to tell me that I'm in for misery when my two rules 1. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose and 2. Never sell for a loss, have not been violated. And go tell Amazon or Apple or FMG investors from 15 years ago that they can't hold the same stock forever - your short term win might impress them too lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.