GOG great artesian oil & gas limited

I've gone back over the Dec report and on face value there seems...

1. 4,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I've gone back over the Dec report and on face value there seems to be quite a bit going on.

I agree with you SW that all the chest beating in the world won't produce income and make oil appear. Obviously these guys don't work on the weekends so I suspect we'll see an update tomorrow.

For the record

The Co has an income of around $600,000 pa

Has $8.5m in the bank

The partnership JV with Cool Energy is progressing not sure what the income model is for GOG but having read CE presentation and how they're progressing I would think it's a positive for GOG. My understanding is that BPT, GOG an CE will sell the service to other companies by making other wells previously unviable, viable. Someone can correct me but is there such a thing as sweet natural gas and sour NG. The CE technology can remove a lot of the impurities especially CO2.

BPT while a 43% strike rate sounds poor it's enough to increse their revenue by 9% in the last Q being $128m

Just waiting now for the proposed targets in PEL 106

PEL 107 being assessed

Plus a few other areas assessed

Gippsland Basin sounds feasible

The temp MD is a non event.

Anyhow, yes they have little income but they are an explorer and in that respect is going through whatever other explorers have had to do. I am heartened by their association with BPT as well as the JV on the CE plant.

Anyone is welcome to add to this lot. Oh and by the way I still am a little suspicious on why the share price has dropped so much.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.