CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

it's february...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hey all.

The Tin price over the weekend was steady but the Aussie is moving from off its lows, now 0.8766.

Tin finished at US$22,025 and copper at US$7065. That still makes tin over $25,125 and copper $8059 in Aussie dollar terms. At last count, LME tin inventory was 8885. If anyone has an update, I'd love to see it.

So this means CSD's project is upwards of $122 million at NPV, but regardless, the share price likes to do its own thing, and someone has a load at 7.9 for sale.

:(

The company is in great shape and things are steadily moving behind the scenes. Our cash backing is reasonable, remembering we have been living off fumes for the last few years, but now we have some cash in the bank and an untapped loan of a million dollars at hand.

We also should have several announcements coming, including Gillian's DFS, drill results, funding arrangements, an independent expert's valuation, general meetings and the concentrator start up, plus a whole lot more.

So what will move this share price?

I really don't know and I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse up Mt Everest, but I guess the only thing CSD needs is time. So I wait.

Here's an article to stave of boredom.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25977432

I'm slowly running out of puff...

Please gives me something that I can run with. In less than 11 months, CSD is expected to be in production of tin at a cost of less than $14k per tonne, but that is not enough.

Auuuuuuggghhhh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.