IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi 'B' ... at 50c I think you are selling yourself a bit short !...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi 'B' ... at 50c I think you are selling yourself a bit short ! As I posted earlier, Anglo proved up 100ml oz and it's all still there.The urgency to close out the deal by nkwe may be that there is another up-grade report sitting on someone's desk.I am tending to ignore the poor market situation at present, it will recover ( as usual ) soon , as most stocks over-sold and the bargains are definately there.The price of plat. will also recover and at 50c nkwe/xstrata will get an absolute bargain.

I like the 2nd valuation (and they were both 'independant') at up to 65-70c.In late 2007,TS was quoting a t/o price at 65c when plat was around $1200 oz.I'm still puzzled why the urgency now to sign off the deal when plat price is down and so is market sentiment... think nkwe and their co-horts have been yanking our chain.

I am looking at an artical that TS told to the West Aust on 30/10/2006 titled 'reborn IGC on platinum trail'.. TS said "he was confident that a 100ml oz resource could be proven up well inside the 3 year joint venture schedule"

.... "and based on in-ground valuations currently attributed to similar projects of about $70 per ounce,he estimates IGC's 15% share of a 100ml oz resource would be worth around $1 billion-a huge premium to IGC's current market worth of just $14 million"

So, as I said what has changed to make us worth only $80mil + or - a few $ mill now !!!

I think you and other S/H's should be thinking about a "NO" when a S/H meeting is called.

I will be a 'no' at 50c and if Anglo ( and I now believe Pallinghurst Resources/Con Minerals have expressed an interest ) offer 60c or more they will get my vote.

Keep in mind when deciding ... there is still 100ml oz in the ground and there is probably another up-grade lurking in someone's board room.And ... all the delays and frustrations you have had to put up with and make someone pay you for it.

Regards to all......... The MUFF

PS..... All H/C shareholders should be posting your thoughts,questions and comments as the mgmt Do monitor comments on CFE,IGC and GFE and might get the msge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.