AZI 0.00% 3.6¢ altamin limited

Hi Mickey Mouse, I have been following EMX for two years. I...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Hi Mickey Mouse,

I have been following EMX for two years. I could see zinc as a future performer and wanted to buy into a near term producer with good grades and lower risk that was undervalued. After considerable research I chose EMX.

The big reasons are.

Three of the biggest catalysts for a mining company are resource estimate, DFS and then funding. Resource estimate and DFS will occur this month for EMX and funding within months. Production 12 months away.

EMX bought out a perfectly good zinc mine that was abandoned by the Italian govt. to divert resources to the oil boom in the 80s.

EMX has been getting good grades, better than the historical average which will be released any day.

Extensive infrastructure In place meaning low capex.

Strong support from Italian govt. Based in Italy so low risk environment.

Production 12 months away. Every man and dog tipping zinc to fly but not forever. It moves in cycles. The big winners will be the ones in production or about to go into production. There are others about but I personally wouldn't touch them unless you were prepared to wait for the next cycle a decade or so away.

Currently zero debt.

In my view, over the next 12 months to 2 years, zinc will be the big winner in the commodity arena, despite having already almost doubled in the past year. Amongst zinc minors EMX is a undervalued, high grade, low capex, near term producer that in my humble view will be the star performer.

This stock should make good gains post resource statement and DFS and then continue to gain on funding news and as zinc increases.

Here's my suggestion. Spend a few hours researching EMX to make your own decision. Some research is on the EMX website although a bit dated. Read the releases. If you decide to buy in, I hope we both get to celebrate over the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95626 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 80848 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.