RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

What really bugs me is that these "CIS's" as u call them WB, are...

1. 162 Posts.
    What really bugs me is that these "CIS's" as u call them WB, are holding RFE back to such an extent that at the end of the day, it's not going to matter how much oil we have, with the global markets continuing to decline as they are.. We will be lucky to see a SP much higher than 90c-$1 any time soon..
    I regret not selling out in the 90's- 110's like so many traders did who regularly post on here. Unlike them (often the ones urging us to hold onto our shares yet they sold out themselves) I've held on and not re-entered at a lower price... Lesson learnt, don't get greedy!
    I Used to think we would hit $2 within the year, but I'd be happy with $1 for my shares at this point and then re-invest straight into property at least my hard earned money wont be in the hands of bots etc! The share market is not a place for retail shareholders like myself, it's for the big institutions who have the power to manipulate... Hoping our latest major SH's won't do a "Quantum" on us anytime soon.
    Did anyone see 1-2 shares up for sale today at 71c.. What a joke!
    Apologies for the negativity, but I'm seriously pissed off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.