AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

it's going bananas, page-7

1. 4 Posts.
    Sean - agree all around - my sentiments exactly. I have'nt yet got an exit strategy as I would like to fully digest today's news and hear from some industry folk. I also hope to have a chance to catch up with Hugh Herbert next week and hear his views. I have been to his presentations before having entered at IPO. All along AXT have made no secret of the fact that they were chasing an elephant and today's entry by XStrata indicates the potential is still there. In the days of 70c a target of $1-$2 was being openly dicussed given the neighbourhood. A different era for sure but AXT can now sit back and let the big boys have a go without chewing up their own funds - each hole is about $500k from memory. I'd also like to get my head around this Pantheon play as I am led to believe it could be fruitful. All in all I'll be happy to see it back at IPO level but it has the potential to go back to previous highs in time and with any drilling success of significance. 82m is a tidy register and a lot of frustrated IPO players and Fat Puppets fans would be out and probably crying in their beer as I write. These things were just over 4c this morning so not a bad turnaround!
    Best of luck with your investing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.