GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

it's going down the toilet, page-106

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggles and all,

Thanks for thinking of me, and I am enjoying some great fishing nice 2Kg Coral trout for dinner tonight must find a decent wine. The island owner has the corner there!

One thing on a day like today if I did wish to sell my gold I can simply do just that with a phone call; however, a powerful country such as Germany can’t even do that. Technically I guess they can sell it on the market but if they aren’t in a position to actually deliver the gold they think they own I wonder if they would get their dollars for it.

Although I note they didn’t ask for the amount of dollars value of their gold held in the USA they have requested the actual physical gold be returned. Funny that!

I think the Wallies at the FOMC tested the water again as they did last month, predictably Gold got hit as intended; however, the DOW and S&P did likewise just another unintended consequence that some people won’t like!

As I hold my own gold at below what I believe is the current extraction price I won’t be selling, Gold like they Greeks is not lazy it’s just resting!

To my fellow gold enthusiasts ask yourselves what has changed these last few days.

Has the Worldwide money printing out of fresh air really stopped?

Did Japan get the official G20 nod to print last weekend?

Did the ABC and Four Corners just make up those last two stories they aired? Biggles you think the F-35 is impressive I thought the guy in the program doing the computer war game modelling said twenty three out of twenty four aircraft failed to get home! You must be easily impressed!

Have they paid off the US $16.5 Trillion dollar debt by manufacturing a platinum coated plywood coin with a value of $20 trillion? How long will it take to spend the change?

Has Europe announced a unilateral Debt Jubilee magically fixed itself and returned to full employment and happy days are here again!

Will Andy let the live bait he caught yesterday go to waste and cancel his next fishing trip? Pig’s bum he will.

Cheers to all and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.