GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

it's going down the toilet, page-117

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Spanners and all,

Many thanks I will check out that link when I get back home later today.

Here is another view of the dreaded Death Cross for Gold, suggest reading some of the comments below the article.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100022953/golds-death-cross-is-a-buy-signal-for-china/

At least I got to spend the last week of severe Gold bashing fishing in paradise! If someone can tell me how I can post a picture or brief video on these threads I could share some unusual fishing luck. Bottom fishing over a reef with light tackle looking for Coral trout I hooked a black Marlin.

Can I send an E-mail via Dub?

With fishing we do need an element of luck but with Gold it’s a matter of understanding what is going on around you and making wise decisions accordingly.

As I have recently noticed a few new names around here I wish to add that articles like the one linked above are to inform your thinking and not lead it. Please always do your own full due diligence before committing your hard earned money. The last couple of weeks are not a big problem for people like me with a long time commitment; however, I can understand later Gold enthusiasts finding these times difficult and as we know there are plenty around here that enjoy feeding fears!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.