GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

it's going down the toilet, page-38

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Nor lest we forget Jim Sinclair calling gold at US$1650 when it was about $800, he was ridiculed for more than 12 months.

He has for some time been calling US$3,500, the current chart consolidation into a long pennant is the same as that formed up in the 08 to 09 period of consolidation.

And we have the currency war now on, the race to the bottom is making goods and services more expensive as the paper money buys less. So all tangible things, like goods, land and gold gold they can only go up against the paper money. The media propaganda have tried to say in fact with inflation gold will go down, but have a think about what I have just said. The unsubstantiated sewer thirds of dear Skol and his ilk is to keep you believing in the financial industry. Gold has no trailing fees to keep them in nice suits and plush highrise offices. I used to employ a couple of them.

Anyhow it is not rocket science, if you are not set soon the train is again going to leave you behind.

I feel sorry for the Skols of this world. No I don't they will be making heaps by taking gold from the weak hands they create with unsubstantiated rubbish. Read up on why Jon Nadler was outed from Kitko, he was trading against his propaganda just like our Rivkin used to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.