PLT 0.00% 66.0¢ plenti group limited

re: long road ahead....digiacomo FreakMe,Well I was only reading...

1. 37 Posts.
    re: long road ahead....digiacomo FreakMe,
    Well I was only reading between the lines from their ASX announcement on August 17 (EGM Summary) that stated that (The company will now initiate exploration of opportunities to raise additional resources to accelerate the marketing of its products" I took this to mean that the company may raise more funds through a share placement perhaps to get Truscreen in the USA. I got the impression somewhere that this would cost 3 to 5 million dollars to achieve this aim. In regard to their cash position, I have no idea as to what their cash balance is, except that they raised $3.19 million through a placement in January 2005. If they aim to break even by the end of the year, I can only geuss that their monthly losses would be constantly reducing and I assume that they have enough money to get to this cost neutral position. But if they were to wait to build up cash reserves, they probably would be losing market opportunities, so my guess is as soon as the share price recovers somewhat, they may announce some fund raising plan to speed things up.
    But what really is going to happen and how the company is travelling is best determined by a clairvoyant....something I'm not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.