XJO 0.16% 8,071.2 s&p/asx 200

its going to be a xmas beetle bonanza tuesday, page-48

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I've made contingencies if she gets back in JG .I have friends who are or are in the process of moving their businesses offshore ,I'll be off with them .The red tape here is ridiculous and getting more convoluted by the day .It's too hard to run a large business in Aus now ,they hate people who try to make a buck ,but they love those who are dependent on them ,which is an ever expanding number by the day.

The funny thing is they put her in last time ,I don't see any reason why it won't happen again .Obama had the same philosophy ,put off any pain or responsibility and give people hope that you can make it all better by giving them money which you don't really have . A factor that has been largely ignored by the press is the ever expanding bussiness development through Asia and the contracting one here . This country is now dominated by bureacracies and government agencies ,if mining really carks it heaven help us .

It's really hard to explain what that actually means 10 years out to your average punter though .They see the big issues as sexism and the footy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.