TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

It's going to be BIG. Very BIG!, page-36

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    mmmhh interesting as I see the xenophobia and political issues now being discussed on TON stock. Yes location is southern Africa indeed. If you think ZIM does not have an economy anymore as it is using US dollar, speak for yourself. People are living their lives normally there with the use of the $ . TON is not in ZIM either. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and any political unrest there will not go on forever and the good news is that the graphite deposits will always be in the ground. I am pretty sure that the government there in Mozambique will want to see the graphite being taken up to another level . TON management has probably got them involved.

Lets not link ZIM use of USD with Mozambique etc. As to be honest these countries live different lives altogether with seperate governments, politicians, currencies, industries, languages etc. We can link maybe the xeno as it was triggered in SA and upset neighbouring countries but no reason for TON not to progress... So everyone DYOR and dont be freaked out by down ramping ..
    You need to relax and buy TON after the HALT.
    Africa map.gif
    Last edited by voncee: 23/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.