XRO 0.83% $148.72 xero limited

it's going to be big.., page-58

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Pandev @ 10,000 shares you've got thousands of reasons to be glad. Being still in the game is better than not. That said I only had enough moolah for a few hundred shares and my $5 or so gain still netted me what i felt was pretty good ($500+ profit). in hingsight obviously kicking myself, but you should commend the gain you've made on 10 000 shares. by my estimate you would've gotten in before I did ($6-8 parcels) so you should be well up $200,000. Give yourself a pat on the back as I know I would!

The only other closest thing to regret would be my one horse (red cadeux) away from a $16k trifecta win on tuesday on a measely $5 bet... can't beat that return! (someone on my facebook who chose almost the same horses as I did, she scored it!! envious to say)

I really have no idea if this is worth a 5 billion market cap at $30... needless to say at this share price it's outsstripping stocks like Cochlear which at 3.2 billion market cap make a much larger net profit per year. And pay a dividend.

You'er definitely paying for blue sky potential, and without the expertise/knowledge like myself, I think you could be rudely awoken if the price pops. Not saying it will. but I will honestly admit I have no idea.

Was thinking of getting at $23 givent he momentum but am abit too scared now at $35 that potential near term upside is alot less likely than down side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.