XRO 0.03% $140.42 xero limited

it's going to be big.., page-79

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    sloeb cheers for the info. Are the list of stocks available when you doa search or put a quote/order into IG?

That's good to hear - 1 for 1 size contracts. So it's just a 'sell' button rather than a buy? Nothing different to a normal buy side sale in reverse? And of course there's no pressure to close out a losing or winning position similar to margin calls? Just whenever you feel like closing out your loss (or hopefully gain) that you reverse the sale? Similar to a buy and sell, is it just a 'sell and buy' order in reverse when buyign and exiting the position?

0.1% for aussie shares? That seems cheap? on a $2,500 purchase or short, that's only $2.50?am i reading that wrong? Given Bell direct which I'm with is $15 a trade and I usually go for sub $10k trades, 0.1% seems awefully cheap? Even for a $10k trade that's still only $10 which is cheap in comparison to even bell (which in itself, for just a broker to facilitate buy/sell I always found felt cheap)?

WIth the US shares, so it does not distringuish between share pricing? I.e. with a lower share price stock you'd have to buy more shares for the same amount of money - so brokerage is therefore higher than buying into larger stocks requiring less shares to be bought for the same sized position?

are any shares bought via IG markets held in your name or by the company? With bell direct and other brokers you're essentially the legal owner/beneficial owner. With these US/international brokers (IG markets is US isn't it?) is it held legally for the company. And therefore in the unlikely event of a collapse you have no hold/claim on it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$140.42
Change
-0.040(0.03%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$140.49 $141.95 $140.39 $42.14M 299.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157 $140.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$140.73 260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.