SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Hi Buc,Yeah it's pretty quiet on this stock, noone here but us...

1. 392 Posts.
    Hi Buc,

Yeah it's pretty quiet on this stock, noone here but us chooks, hey.

I'm back in at the moment, for what it's worth, I don't think the sp can get too much lower, though I don't think it is going to rocket anytime soon.

Problem is, I am not aware of too many new road projects started under the Labor Govt. I think most of the roads that are happening now were planned and funded from the Coalition when they were in power, so anything new will need planning, funding and the likes before they get started, so we may see a lag in earnings for new future projects.

I am sure there will still be a bit of work with general stuff around the roads and highways, though it would be great if some big buyer would come in for something like the flexi power pole and that sort of stuff that could mean major spending on a large scale. Problem with all that sort of stuff is that in the current environment not too much is going to occur.

I think wait and see and maybe top up a few bottom drawer shares in the current environment and wait for the spending to start again.

It would be great to hear from someone directly associated with a road crew or some similar industry though, as I am not, so these are only my uneducated thoughts.

All the best, Mop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $37 720

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41973 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.