SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Fair enough comments buc,when things pick up should be good for...

1. 438 Posts.
    Fair enough comments buc,when things pick up should be good for SRH.
    Correct me if i am wrong but most of the debt was due to buying spree by management and shareholders are the ones helping to foot the bill through no dividends.
    There may be growth through acquisitions ,but there also can be non performers,write downs and nasty levels of debt.
    These days i am wary of company's 'poised for growth'
    At least SRH did not do an equity raising and dilute existing shareholders,seen quite enough of that over the last 2 years.

Shares in general have quite a dirty name ATM amongst people i know.
    To many management cowboys using shareholders funds to get them out of the mess their egos created in the first place ,by paying inflated prices for acquisitions they assured us were a great fit with the company,which turn out to be anything but a great fit.
    They fall on their sword and leave with a nice amount of money,shareholders are left with the mess,if trading wasn't such a difficult occupation (approx 95% lose) i would do it myself,long term investing IMO is becoming a dinosaur.
    The Market has only itself to blame,so many shonky people and the penalties , if it gets that far,are a joke.
    The Chinese have an interesting solution for management that takes liberties with large amounts of other peoples money,it involves a large stadium and metal inserted at high speed into the cranium.
    I don't know if it is effective in stopping others from pursuing the same path.
    Please excuse the rant,just letting of steam.

I don't think SRH fits the bill as badly run and they have turned a nice profit albeit on cost cutting rather than revenue increase.Times change, with any luck SRH will have its day again and i hope to be around when it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.228M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41973 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.