WBT 0.00% $2.61 weebit nano ltd

"What a debacle the Skywater foundry was "Yes and no . Skywater...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    "What a debacle the Skywater foundry was "
    Yes and no .
    Skywater allowed us to show the entire industry a fully functioning , fully Jedec qualified Reram memory chip .
    With that and the timing of the TMSC announcement of their own version of Reram we were suddenly inundated with calls about Weebits offering .
    Do you not remember Cobys dilemma of trying to complete the triangle .
    Where were the other eggs going , which basket ?
    What should Coby or the management have done differently ?
    The DB Hitek deal is our future . Would they have signed on the dotted line without the fully qualified chip from Skywater ?
    Who knows , but it was a pivot we had to make after China was essentially put on a blacklist .
    How it's panned out with the missing IP and the turnaround in Skywaters priority after the chips act funding you could say is unfortunate , a debacle as you put it suggest management could have foreseen this and had full control over Skywaters decision making .
    Skywater was never the main game , they are too small , but they were the catalyst for the rest of the industry to sit up and take notice of the only fully qualified , independent Reram provider with a ready to go fully mass producible chip .
    So I say Thank You Skywater ..
    It's helped us I believe to a signing with DBHitec , which in turn has given Weebits technology recognition within the industry .. and the Teir1's to sit up and take notice .
    Pretty clever , strategic move in my opinion rather than stupid ..
    Dead money for the next year at least ??
    Don't think so , not if we sign another fab or Another IDM ..
    I'm prepared to wait some more , the long term rewards for getting set and doing so , I believe are gonna be hugh !!
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $492.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.72 $2.61 $2.198M 828.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12213 $2.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 13989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.63
  Change
0.000 ( 0.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.61 $2.72 $2.61 139195
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.